iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Apps Search Engine
iPhone Apps Users Community
Advanced search | Example: action games
iPhone apps

Crystal Gems

Crystal Gems
  • Price: $0.99 In Apple Store
  • Category: Games
  • Updated: 2009-10-20
  • Current Version: 1.0
  • 1.0
  • Size: 16.30 MB
  • Language: English
  • Seller: DuxSolutions
  • Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch (2nd generation), iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad. Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later
  • © DuxSolutions KK
  •  Add to Favorite apps



It is the year 2099.Mankind travels through galaxies. It is a time when a united and multi-ethnic society is living in peace together. Humans are independent of atomic energy and natural energy resources. Instead, the key to sustain an united human….. Read more

iPhone Screenshots

Crystal Gems iPhone Screenshot 1
Crystal Gems iPhone Screenshot 2
Crystal Gems iPhone Screenshot 3
Crystal Gems iPhone Screenshot 4
Crystal Gems iPhone Screenshot 5

Video Reviews

No video review..

Add video review

Customer reviews

Rated 2/5 based on 2 customer reviews.


0/5 stars
Would be good, but...

The gameplay and graphics are great, but they went crazy with unbreakable blocks. I feel like I spend 10% of the level trying to get a ball into an unbreakable maze, then the other 90% just sitting there watching it bounce around, hoping it will EVENTUALLY destroy the last gem. Then a monster comes along and redirects the ball just as the ball finally gets on the right trajectory. It's too bad, because the look and feel are great, but there's way too much sitting there doing nothing.

5/5 stars
This is loads of fun!

Great remake of a classic with lots of extras and surprises. The controls are very smooth and easy to use with great graphics and background music. I especially like the attention to detail with the realistic physics.

Write a Review


Ask a question

Be the first question this app.

Users Community

+ Connect to community

The information may be outdated. For actual information go to iTunes

Related to «Crystal Gems» applications

Diamond Dazzle - Combine Crystal Symbols and Collapse Gems in this High Tempo Problem Solving Puzzle

Diamond Dazzle - Combine Crystal Symbols and…

Your next exciting puzzle adventure begins here with Diamond Dazzle!Endless hours of gem crushing puzzle fun await you, with hundreds of challenging levels to play through and five unique game modes… [more..]

Price: free |
Gems Cheats - For Gems with Friends Free and Premium

Gems Cheats - For Gems with Friends Free and…

Add a boost to your Gems with Friends™ games! Gems Cheats is easy to use and compliments your Gems with Friends™ strategies by allowing you to maximize the number of points you can earn within a short… [more..]

Price: $0.99 |
Match Gem Mania - Gem Quest Blitz

Match Gem Mania - Gem Quest Blitz

Match Gem Mania - Gem Quest Blitz is an addictive and delicious adventure filled with colorful gem crunching effects and well designed puzzles for you to play in subway time! With candy style jewels… [more..]

Price: free |
Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - Rainbow Ride

Dora Saves the Crystal Kingdom - Rainbow Ride

¡Vámonos! Get ready to ride the rainbow and save the Crystal Kingdom with Dora!The Greedy King has taken the color crystals from the Crystal Kingdom and hidden them! Dora needs your help to ride on a… [more..]

Price: $2.99 |
i Wallpaper Maker - Crystal & Light Frame Free

i Wallpaper Maker - Crystal & Light Frame…

★Spring sale ★ 3.99 -> 1.99 (50%↓) ★Introduction: iwallpaper made by a professional designer has high quality frames and backgrounds. Just take your pick! iwallpaper maker helps you change and make… [more..]

Price: free |
Sales Crystal

Sales Crystal

Core Mobile Networks, Inc is mobilizing the cloud by Real Time Delivery of Context Based Correlation of Information from multiple sources pushed to mobile devices. The first effort to Un-tether the… [more..]

Price: $9.99 |
Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure

Land of the Lost: Crystal Adventure

Rick Marshall (Will Ferrell) has been dropped in the Land of the Lost and is trapped in the Sleestak temple. Help him make his way through the levels of the temple by overcoming the pits and traps he… [more..]

Price: free |
Madam Ashley's Crystal Ball

Madam Ashley's Crystal Ball

Do you believe in Fate? Destiny? Curious about what lies in your future?  Madam Ashley is able to feel your energy, see into the crystal and give you the answers you have been searching for. She… [more..]

Price: $0.99 |


Different from past to eliminate this game to game, the game operation and new space imagination. [more..]

Price: free |

View all related to: Crystal Gems applications

iApps4you.com - is iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad apps search engine and not been authorized, sponsored or approved by Apple Inc.
Copyright © 2017 iApps4you.com.
95 ms.